PROPHETEER VIDEO MOUNT II
Improve your print quality and avoid down time with the video plate mounter. Tight register plates can be mounted in minutes with an accuracy of .003".
Two cameras magnify your plates register marks to 20X actual size and display them on a split video display. By lining up the images on the screen plates can be perfectly aligned, secured and mounted.
MOUNTS PLATES IN 3 EASY STEPS
Step One Place the plate and print cylinder in the video plate mounter and adjust cylinder height. Step Two Align the magnified registration marks on the split-screen display and engage the clamp bar. Step Three Secure the leading edge of the plate to the cylinder, switch off the clamp bar and roll the plate on to the cylinder. Propheteer International introduced the first video plate mounting system in 1984. Our new design allows you to mount plates faster and more accurately than ever before. STANDARD FEATURES * Plate widths from 4 to 20 inches
* Plate repeats from 6 to 24 inches
* AC motorized drive raises and lowers print cylinder under the cameras. Allows fast movement for large repeat changes and also fine adjust to bring into clear focus.
* By spinning the mounted plate under the cameras and checking other targets you can visually detect mis-mounted plates.
* Vacuum plate with foot pedal control holds the plate during fine alignment adjustment.
* Soft pneumatic clamp bar secures the plate in position during mounting, yet cannot damage or deform the plate.